As many of you guessed, we will be resetting soon. For this reset, I have decided to let players keep their inventories AND Enderchests - however, Shulker Boxes will not be allowed in any form. We will be moving items over manually for a period of 1 week after the server closes. In other words, on 6/17/17, 12:00AM CST, the old server will go down, and if you have not transferred your items in the old server, you will not have them in the new server.
Here is the planned schedule of events:
- 6/9: Setup of transfer world
- 6/10-6/16: Players ask Admins to bring items to the transfer world
- 6/16: Last day to have Admins transfer items
- 6/17: Old server shut down. Server wiped completely, then everything is reinstalled. NEW SERVER UP AND RUNNING
- 6/19: Player items brought to new server. Admins begin to give items back to players
ALTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR ITEMS TRANSFERRED. IF YOU TRY TO ABUSE THIS, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE ANY ITEMS FROM ANY ACCOUNT TO THE NEW SERVER!
With this new system, there is no need to worry about overwriting data. We will take care of that for you. You just need to let an Admin know when you are ready to transfer items from the old server.