Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3
vulami

Hello! I'd like to apply for Moderator!
Reason for applying:
I have experience as moderator on multiple discord and minecraft servers such as CatPvP, MetalMC, Trench, and the official SMP tierlist. :3
Minecraft username: vulami
Discord username: vulami
Your age: 15
Time zone: EST
How long have you been playing on Gladius? (across all iterations): I played for a year but only been active for the past 4 months.
Do you have previous Minecraft server staff experience: Yes, I have staff experience on CatPvP, MetalMC, Trench, and the official SMP tierlist.
If you were to become Moderator and a player you consider a friend is breaking the rules after many warnings, how would you proceed?: I would use the proper punishment for the rule they were breaking.
Please rate your activity level on a scale of 1-10: 9
chief
Owner

Greetings Vulami!

Thank you for applying. Players like you are the blood and life of a humble server such as ours. Unfortunately, at this time we are not looking for new staff members! Keep playing on the server and you will surely be considered next time!

Thanks
Chiefđź—ˇ
SkillStat

are you a girl? PROMOTED.
toys r us more like glad i us
Sharlowww

man calls police on local tranny, what happens next is SHOCKING!!
t1dalMC

Minecraft username: t1dalMC
Discord username: arcity0
Your age: 13
Time zone: GMT
How long have you been playing on Gladius? (across all iterations): I have been playing for a few months.
Do you have previous Minecraft server staff experience: Yes, I have staff experience in BlossomCraft and Vanilla Europa
If you were to become Moderator and a player you consider a friend is breaking the rules after many warnings, how would you proceed?: I would use the proper punishment for the rule they were breaking.
Please rate your activity level on a scale of 1-10: 8
  • Information