100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 1
Rewaked

Hello! I'd like to apply for Moderator!
Reason for applying:
My Love for Debian and Coding Hobbies

First off, I'm all about Debian. If you ask me, it's the bee's knees when it comes to Linux distros. I'm all in for the stability, security, and versatility it offers. I'm not just a user, though. I've got some serious sysadmin skills from messing around with servers and making sure everything runs like a well-oiled machine. So, if there's ever a tech hiccup, I'm your go-to troubleshooter!

When I'm not gaming, you'll find me tinkering with code. I'm pretty handy with Java and Rust, and I love working on coding projects in my free time. Whether it's crafting custom plugins for a more epic gameplay experience or tackling server tech stuff, I'm your guy.

My Minecraft Journey

I've been diving into Minecraft since the days of Alpha 1.2.6. Over the years, I've seen it all, from building dirt houses to tackling the Ender Dragon. My Minecraft knowledge runs deep, and I'm all about sharing tips, tricks, and helping out fellow players. So, if you ever need advice or a hand in-game, I'm here!

Twitch Streaming Adventures

I've recently jumped back into the Twitch streaming game, and guess what? I chose the Gladius server as my streaming playground. Why? Because this server rocks! It's got an awesome community and tons of exciting gameplay. Streaming here lets me share the fun with a wider audience and hopefully bring in some new players to join the party.

Moderation Experience and Passion

I may be new to Gladius, but I've got over 13 years of moderating and running my own Minecraft server under my belt. I know how to handle player issues, keep the peace, and make sure everyone's having a blast. I've got a knack for creating a friendly and inclusive environment where everyone feels at home.

I'd absolutely love to join the Gladius crew as a moderator. I'm all about keeping the good vibes flowing, helping players out, and ensuring this server stays epic.
Minecraft username: Rewaked
Discord username: E_DX
Your age: 22
Time zone: BST
How long have you been playing on Gladius? (across all iterations): a week or so but i love it!
Do you have previous Minecraft server staff experience: Running My Own Minecraft Server So, picture this: I've been running my own Minecraft server for a solid 13 to 14 years now. Yep, you heard that right! I've seen the ups, downs, and everything in between in the world of Minecraft servers. Over those years, I've hosted various server types, experimented with different plugins, and navigated through countless updates and changes in the Minecraft landscape. Dealing with a Multitude of Issues Running a server for that long isn't all about building epic structures (though I've built a fair share of those too). It's also about becoming a seasoned problem-solver. I've encountered a smorgasbord of issues during my server-running journey, from technical hiccups and plugin conflicts to handling player disputes and maintaining a smooth server performance. My experience in addressing these issues has sharpened my ability to think on my feet and find creative solutions. A Pro at Player Support One thing I've learned over the years is the importance of player support. I've been there to assist players with questions, concerns, and even the occasional technical hiccup. Whether it's helping a newcomer get acclimated to the server or sorting out a more complex issue, I take pride in providing top-notch support to create a welcoming and enjoyable gaming environment. Adapting to Change One significant challenge in running a server for over a decade is staying current with the ever-evolving Minecraft ecosystem. I've adapted to each update, embraced new features, and ensured that my server remains up to date and in tune with the latest Minecraft developments. I believe this adaptability is a crucial asset in keeping Gladius relevant and exciting for all players. Why I Want to Be a Moderator Given my extensive experience in server management and my genuine love for Minecraft, I feel I could bring a wealth of knowledge and practical skills to the Gladius server. I'm enthusiastic about helping maintain a thriving and friendly community and ensuring everyone has a blast while playing here. So, I'm throwing my hat into the ring for a moderator role because I believe in Gladius and its potential.
If you were to become Moderator and a player you consider a friend is breaking the rules after many warnings, how would you proceed?: Clear Warnings: Tell your friend very clearly that they're breaking the server's rules. Make sure they understand this is serious. Write It Down: Keep a record of every time they break a rule. Write down what they did and when they did it. Final Warning: Give them one last warning with a clear consequence if they don't stop breaking the rules. Immediate Punishment: If they still don't stop, apply a punishment right away, like banning them temporarily or permanently. No Special Treatment: Make it clear that they're being treated like any other player. The rules apply to everyone. Explain Everything: Tell your friend why you're doing what you're doing. Also, tell other players what's happening so they know it's fair. Stay Focused: Remember, your job as a moderator is to keep the server fun and fair for everyone. Try not to let your personal feelings get in the way. Check Their Behavior: After the punishment, keep an eye on your friend's behavior. If they start following the rules and behaving better, you can consider letting them back in. In a nutshell, it's about clear warnings, fair consequences, and keeping the server a good place for everyone, including your friend.
Please rate your activity level on a scale of 1-10: 9
chief
Owner

Hello Rewaked.
I appreciate your interest in becoming part of the staff team here at Gladius. You certainly have valuable experience and would be a great candidate. I will keep your application in my thoughts next time we are needing more help on Gladius. Thanks!
Chiefđź—ˇ
  • Information