Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3
cjwaffles

Hello! I'd like to apply for Moderator!
Reason for applying:
i was here before u. i have connections. connections to important people. very important people, you see. i am base and i am lever. gladius is synonymous with cjwaffles. i am the plow that broke the plains. women want me, fish fear me. i did not have sexual relations with power_cosmic5. there is no food. theres a large barge with a radio antenna on it. tumble dry on low heat. arrowheads [x75]. if it weren't for me there would be no girls on this server. if it weren't for me there would be more girls on this server. i just want to fish without having to stuff rotten flesh into my mouth every 30 seconds. MODS THEY'RE DOING IT AGAIN. look at that fucking skyline! big lazy money writ in dull marble obelisks! imagine all those buildings much later on, hollowed out and stripped bare of wires and glass, listen- the wind is whistling through all 3,000 of its burning window-holes!. i swear this song is about eating out my best friends pussy. mods can u do /weather. i hate having to clean my chainsaw at the end of every shift. kanada, emptied of its minerals and dirty oil. emptied of its trees and water. a crippled thing, drowning in a puddle, covered in ants. the ocean doesn’t give a shit because it knows it’s dying too. Hurt me. Stalk me. Drug me. Whip me. Lie to me. Break me. Brand me. Abuse me. Spit on me. Fist me dry. Gaslight me. Degrade me. Call me slurs. Make me cry. Humiliate me. Blackmail me. Break my ribs. Fuck my sister. Manipulate me. Shave my head. Make me bleed. Betray my trust. Waterboard me. Use me as a toilet. Grope me in public. Give me a black eye. Ignore the safeword. Control my finances. Flirt with my friends. Hit me with your belt. Use me as an ash tray. Turn my brain to mush. Make me call you “dad”. Kick me in the stomach. Slap me across the face. Expose me to my family. Push me down the stairs. Fuck me while I’m asleep. Don’t ever let me orgasm. Choke me until I pass out. Force me to get pregnant. Fuck other girls in my bed. Take your anger out on me. Cum wherever you want to. Send my nudes to my boss. Make me sleep on the floor. Tell me how hot my mom is. Force me to sleep in a cage. Whore me out on the corner. Don’t let me leave the house. Undo years worth of therapy. Burn my bras and underwear. Tattoo your name on my body. Pay homeless men to rape me. Turn my lush on high for hours. Rape me on my childhood bed. Make me drink out of the toilet. Leave me in the woods at night. Laugh when other girls bully me. Force me to get breast implants. Threaten me and my loved ones. Control when I use the bathroom. Make me edge for weeks straight. Force me to eat out of a dog bowl. Give me a collar to wear every day. Hurt me when I make eye contact. Destroy any self respect I have left. Intentionally give me panic attacks. Put it in my ass even when I say no. Take full control of my social media. Put your cigarettes out on my body. Prove your love to me with violence. Have me set my friends up with you. Tie me up and leave me in your trunk. Pick out my clothes for me every day. Make me seduce prettier girls for you. Take advantage of me when I’m drunk. Don’t let me see my friends and family. Tie me to the bed and forget about me. Take the condom off without telling me. Make me lie to people about my bruises. Post my name and address on Craigslist. Feed me as much or as little as you want. Erase my identity and give me a new one. Fuck me while watching my home videos. Belittle me when I talk about my interests. Make me show my tits to strangers online. Punish me for being too fat, skinny, or ugly. Make me serve you and your friends drinks. Comment on how much weight I’ve gained. Force me to meet up with fat, old, ugly men. Fuck me while looking at pictures of your ex. Have me drop out of school to be yours 24/7. Make me describe every detail of my assault. Make me write degrading things on my body. Buy me things, then give them to prettier girls. Keep me in your basement for weeks at a time. Use my savings account to go to the strip club. Tell me that I will never be good enough for you. But most of all, make me regret ever believing that I was anything more than your toy, your slave, your property. Do with me what you want. I am yours and only yours. Always.
Minecraft username: cjwaffles__
Discord username: cjwaffles
Your age: 11
Time zone: 6
How long have you been playing on Gladius? (across all iterations): 27 minutes
Do you have previous Minecraft server staff experience: i've never even hugged a girl
If you were to become Moderator and a player you consider a friend is breaking the rules after many warnings, how would you proceed?: instantly promote them that way they are placed above the rules and no corrective action is necessary.
Please rate your activity level on a scale of 1-10: i am home for a total of 8 days a month so easily a 10
chief
Owner

Low effort post. You’re the k-mart version of who you once were. Moving on
Chief🗡
cjwaffles

chief wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:25 am Low effort post. You’re the k-mart version of who you once were. Moving on
does that mean i get the job
SkillStat

PROMOTED
  • Information